Set up and protect the objectives of your departments and branches
MarketingOne's Planning module helps you create and align centralised and decentralised objectives. Your activities can be planned at various levels: organisation, branch, department and individual user. Completion times can also be set and monitored and decentralised planning can be easily synchronised and aligned with centralised planning. Three separate calendars (centralised, decentralised and registered activities) grant you the possibility to zoom in on a single timetable or to generate a complete overview of all activities.
In combination with the Workflow & Approval module, the Planning module offers a wide range of possibilities. The process of creating and updating centralised or decentralised timetables can now be guided, controlled and validated. You can also execute actions and campaigns directly from the planning stage.
- Make online comparisons of centralised and decentralised objectives
- Align actions and campaigns: increase effectiveness and reduce expenses
- Protect activities and progress, adjust at the right moment
- Shorten completion times: start planned actions and campaigns immediately
- E-mail notifications: memos for planned activities